Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012


             Student responsibilities
7. I have the responsibility to do very bit of assigned homework with proper attention and thought.
8. I have the responsibility to view my teacher as a partner in my education.
9. I have the responsibility to understand that I am not the only student in my class, and that if I fall behind the class not all of my catching up is appropriate for the classroom setting.
10. I have the responsibility to act as a competent adult.
11. I have the reasonability of trying to integrate the concepts being taught into other courses and other areas of my life.
12. I have the responsibility to be polite and open to my teacher and classmates.
13. I have the responsibility to accept that my work will be evaluated in terms of what skills any student in the course is expected to master.
http:/www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/arts/economics/Cameron/success.html
By Lynne Marie rod ell, Christian brothers university, Tennessee. From; the teaching professor, January 1194, p.3
 
                                 CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment